Wednesday 22 February 2012

Pink flowers card & bookmark

It's week 55 and theme week on
the  'Less is More' site which is to use
........... Punches or Die cuts
I couldn't resist making another
card with the beautiful flowers image
from the lovely Beccy, and it's a freebie!!!
Of course it had to be pink too........
.those who know me will understand why !!!

Hope it qualifies for Less is More
as I did use die cuts for the butterflies
too. I used Copics and Promarkers
to colour the image, then 3d'd one of
the flowers. After adding the obligatory
glamour dust ( ahem... well it has to
 be done , I adhered that to another
strip of card. Then I used another matt
 & edged it with a matching Copic.The
 sentiment was computerized again.
Butterflies punched & coloured to match,
 then layered onto a matching strip of card.
A few clear gems completed the card. I
 made a quick matching bookmark too,
 I love to do that !

I shrunk the image in GCF then coloured it
 to match, layering on more card &
 chalking the edges,a ribbon was added too.

Hope you are all enjoying this milder weather,
although there's a cold wind here today &
 rain expected later . Had to wrap up warm
 again for our daily forest walk this morning.
Right I am off to steam floors ( 5 ...oh my)
 and make yummy oat biscuits ( recipe in an
 earlier post),then maybe another card :)

No sign of the new grandbaby yet, expected
 tomorrow,we are meeting them for lunch
 tomorrow....I hope we get an unexpected
 surprise :)


13 comments:

smittenstamper said...

Pretty pretty card,its so sweet,love it!Wilma.x

Beryl K said...

This is lovely, a very pretty card
Beryl x

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous Viv, lots of good luck with the new baby's safe delivery, xxx

Chrissie said...

This is really pretty Viv, I love the dimension.
I bet you wonder who's on the line each time the phone goes!!!!
I hope all goes well!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Viv,so pretty.xxx

Eloise said...

Such a pretty pink card! Love that you made a bookmark too.

Wendy Fraser said...

So pretty! A particulary yummy shade of pink! xx

Jo Street said...

Really pretty card and bookmark, hope all goes well with the new baby.
Jo x

Chris said...

Stunning card Viv, Hope baby gets here soon. Chris xx

Vicky Hayes said...

Those flowers are fantastic Viv! It's so exciting waiting for a baby - not long now! Vicky x

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card and bookmark!

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card and bookmark Viv and of course it's your favourite pink :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Both beautiful Viv! Well, they are pink.... so I'd have to love them!
Hugs
Christine x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...