Thursday 9 August 2018

Cute dog card

Hi there friends, I am back with another card for the 'Less is More' challenge again. The theme this time is 'Pets'. I don't have a lot of animal stamps but I did find this cute doggie one, unused of course...oh the shame!
 
Good chance to use it then I thought. Why is it we buy stuff and then never use it?...I guess we buy on a whim then forget how we were planning to use it lol. That's my excuse anyway.

Much cooler here today ......such a relief..and we have rain too....so great for all our parched lawns and plants ;)
 
Enjoy your week whatever you have planned. It was my birthday yesterday (had a lovely day too) and it's our son and DIL's in the next few days so we are all celebrating at ours at the weekend as usual. A yummy chocolate & raspberry pavlova is planned and I have a new quiche recipe too....wish me luck ;)

Ok enough ramblng again ..... here is my card !
 
 
Dog, LIM, CAS
Sheena Douglass white card
Stamping Bella stamps Nacho
Versafine  Archival Smokey Gray ink
TH Distress inks
Grey Promarker pen


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Happy happy birthday! Your doggie card is very cute! Your chocolate raspberry pavlova sounds amazing! YUM! Enjoy

cotnob said...

A super card Viv, an adorable little doggie.
Belated Birthday wishes, I hope you all have a super time celebrating at the weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Adorable card. Hope you had a lovely birthday and enjoy the celebrations this week with the family x.

Rosemary said...

That little pup is too cute, Viv! Fun card! Happy belated birthday!

Nonni said...

That dog looks so cute! I love your DI coloring and the simplicity of this card -a fun image like this needs no embellies or anything. Perfectly CAS! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Gerrina said...

The look on this doggies' face is so great! Fun card Viv! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Gerrina

Celeste Goff said...

I love this fun and whimsical card! That pup is adorable!

Jeanne H said...

Love your doggie card!! Made me smile.

Trina P. said...

Oh what a perfect time to pull out this unused doggie stamp. He is simply adorable. He made me smile. Great card, Viv! Thanks for joining us at Less is More. x

Kathyk said...

I love cards with humour and this one's a cutie

Kathyk

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Cute and fun Viv. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Faith
x
my son has his birthday today!

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Viv … just love your little doggie card … very cute … glad you had a nice birthday and your menu sounds delicious making me hungry I love quiche … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...