Wednesday 15 August 2018

The Flower Challenge '#23 Reminder'

Hi there friends, it's Reminder time over at 'The Flower Challenge' again ! Our theme is 'One layer card' this month, we do hope you can join in.
 
A 'one layer' card is defined as 'a piece of card folded in two, no other layers allowed'. If in doubt see examples on our blog. Please remember to use flowers as your main image also and only 6 other challenges are allowed as well as our own.
 
Some beautiful cards made by our DT again and we also have a talented Guest Designer Milla too. Do try and check out our gallery and also leave a few comments if possible for our amazing DT and GD also ;)

You have until the 25th August to make a card, ....go on you know you want too ;)

Anyway here are my cards, in the end I made two, I hope you all approve!
 
 
 Pretty Peonies card.

Peonies, Flowers,Flower Challenge, CAS, One layer card
Smooth White card
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Sugar Pea Designs stamps Pretty Peonies
Dovecraft chalks
Flexmarkers
Clarity large brush




I made an A6 tent fold card base, then stamped my flower images masking the centre portion.
Then I stamped my sentiment and coloured the flowers. I then blended some chalks softly around the flower images.




 
 
Roses all over card.
 
Roses, Flower challenge, One layer card
Smooth White card
MFT Roses all Over bg stamp 
Avery Elle Raspberry ink
Copics and Promarkers



 I made an A6 tent fold card base and then stamped my flower bg image. I then embossed two lines to the left of centre on my card. I partially coloured some of the flowers in pink and peach colours.
 
 

 
 
 Here is our cue card below, please add it
 when entering our challenge.


8 comments:

cotnob said...

Pretty cards Viv, I especially like the simplicity of the first one - so elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gerrina said...

Two so different cards and each beautiful! Slight favorite is the first; love how delicate you coloured the flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

Mac Mable said...

Your first card is so delicate and so pretty. The second one is vibrant and such a creative idea to do the eye catching strip x.

Nataliascraft said...

Two beautiful cards, pretty designs x

Rosemary said...

Both cards are gorgeous, Viv! The first one is so soft and delicate! Love the clever way you used the background stamp on the second one!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both amazing cards, you are so clever with your colouring and colours.
Faith
x

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow...both are super elegant and so well done Viv...love them
xx Karen

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful cards Viv and I love the beautiful designs and the touch of color to the backgrounds. Gorgeous as always!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...