Friday 15 December 2017

The Flower Challenge #15 reminder

Hi there friends, I am back with more 'reminder' projects for 'The Flower Challenge'. Our challenge is
'Anything but a Card' this month. Here's what I came up with, see our blog for ideas what to make if you are stuck. Do check out what my talented teamies have come up with also ;)
I decided to make a wine tag, a carton to put some chocs in, a few napkin holders and an easel type calendar/post it note holder.


Anything but a Card, Wine tag, Carton, Napkin holders, Calendar post it note holder
Pink bokeh type digital paper from Etsy (old one from stash)
White Linen card (printed on)
Pootles.co.uk (carton template)
Napkin holders template (from my Craft Artist programme)
Flowers 'Classic Poinsettia' die Creative Expressions by Sue Wilson
Wine tag template ( from my Craft Artist programme)
Neat & Tangled sentiment die
TH Distress inks (for flowers & sentiment background)
Clear gems from stash



 I printed the digi bokeh paper onto my white linen card. Then I used my templates to cut the wine
tag, the carton and the napkin holders. I made my carton and finished the napkin holders.

 I then cut my flowers and painted them using my Distress inks. I attached all the flowers and then added clear gems to the centres of the flowers. I added my sentiment to the wine tag and the mini pegs to my carton. 







White Linen card
Pink card from stash
Calendar (printed after googling for one)
Spellbinders Shapeabilities 'Layered Poinsettia' dies
TH Distress inks
Mini pink Bull clip
Silver pen from stash
Twinklets Diamond dust
Clear gems
Post it notes

I made an easel card using white card and layered some pink card slightly smaller on top. Then I added my printed calendar onto a couple of pieces of white and pink card as a backing. A simple bull clip keeps it all together.

 I made all my flowers and leaves and coloured them all and stuck them to my centre panel. A few clear gems were attached to the centres too. I added a sprinkling of Diamond dust to my flowers for some sparkle. I made  and added a piece of card to hold my pen in place. I added some post it notes to the bottom of the easel card.

 Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge.

 

4 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful collection Viv, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

These are so pretty, I love that shade of pink x

Christine L said...

Wow... a wonderful lot of pink makes!

Christine x

Karen Dunbrook said...

amazing...wow...great little collection and done so well.
The pink is so refreshing too.
xx Karen

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...