Tuesday 12 December 2017

Kraft box with flowers

Hi there friends, I hope you are almost ready for Christmas ! Only 2 weeks away now, wow how did that happen. I have another box and some flowers I made recently to show you today. I think I am obsessed with making them now.

Two more in the pipe line yet  too! I made it for 'The Flower Challenge' again, lots of amazing examples there from our talented DT too... check it out. The theme is 'Anything but a Card' this month, has to have flowers on as usual too.

I am back with more DT examples on the 15th  but may just fit in another quick project if I can fit it in before then. Meanwhile enjoy your week ;)



Foamiran, Penny Black, Spellbinders

White Linen card  
Kraft card
Spellbinders Venise Lace die
Penny Black Flourish die
Foamiran
Oil pastels
Stamens
Silver mesh ribbon



I first made a box ,the finished size was 4"x7"x2.This time I made the lid using my Kraft card. Then I made my flowers & leaves using the foamiran and coloured them using my oil pastels. I cut my two shaped dies and added them to my card lid. I then added flowers and leaves and the silver mesh bow.








Here is the cue card below to add if you want to join in the challenge.
You have until the 25th December.



7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So pretty and so unique...beautiful x

cotnob said...

A beautiful gift box Viv, I love the Kraft and white - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nonni said...

Wow, the recipient will love this! This looks amazingly beautiful!

Cara said...

This is absolutely beautiful Viv, you've nailed this foamiran malarkey and your colouring if the flowers is fabulous x

Quillish said...

This is so pretty!

Aileen said...

ohhh Daisy Mae this is so beautiful, you should definitely win with this, I love your style petal looks so pretty in this colour on the plain box with the bit of white. Thank you so much for joing us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

Viv said...

Thanks Aileen lol ;)xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...