Saturday 16 December 2017

Feather card

Hi there friends, I have another card to share with you again. It's time for the latest 'Less is More' challenge once more. This week their theme is Birds/Feathers, I went with a feather.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned ;)


LIM, CAS, Feather, Distress inks

White Linen card
TH Distress inks
Poppy Stamps Feather die
AltENew Beautiful Quotes sentiment stamp
Versafine Onyx black ink
Neat and tangled clear sequins
Dewdrop blue
  

I went with a watery splashy look on the feather and also on the card too.





 Almost forgot to take a pic of our granddaughter's card,
here's a very quick one before I posted it. Can't believe she
 is 4 already!


Some 'Fat Rascals' type scones I made recently, I am calling them
 'Cheeky Rascals' now as the name is copyrighted I hear! They smell and taste
 divine though and my family love them.....new family favourite ;)




9 comments:

Kathyk said...

All lovely makes (and I am LOVING the look of those cakes) but I do admire your feather and splat make for the LIM challenge

Kathyk

Mac Mable said...

Wow on the feather card, cute second card and yummy baking x

cotnob said...

A beautiful feather card Viv, so pretty and the one that you made for your granddaughter us adorable.
Lovely scones, they look yummy.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nonni said...

Your feather card is beautiful! I love the color palette you've chosen and the artsy look is beautiful! Congratulations to your granddaughter! I hope she got some of those scones -they look yummy. :) Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Cardsbymaaike said...

very pretty feather

Gerrina said...

Mooi, sorry beautiful feathercard! Love the bit grungy-style!
Congrats on your granddaughter...not only the weeks, but also the years go quickly...:) The card for her is so "snoezy" (that is sweet and cute...) Enjoy the weekend!

Cara said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Your granddaughter's card is so sweet, just like your baking! Hugs x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super crisp, delicate and so so elegant Viv. Beautiful colours to your leaves and thanks so much for joining us at Less is More this week!

Neets B said...

Sorry for being so late visiting, Viv. This is lovely, gorgeous soft colours and I love the movement you created with those splatters.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...