Saturday 9 December 2017

Candles and moon cards

Hi there, hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far? We are due to have snow tomorrow so we are postponing our trip to see our grandchildren tomorrow boo hoo.

Are you almost ready for Christmas yet?...I think I am...cards made and posted, presents bought except for one, still to wrap them as yet though. Doesn't Christmas creep on you quicker each year?

Anyway I am here to show you my latest cards for this week's 'Less is More' challenge. It's the dreaded 'one layer' card this time and 'candles or something depicting light'.

I went with digi cards this time, still a bit of messing around and finding the right wording etc. but I got there in the end. Come and have a quick peek, apologies for lack of light again in my photographs!

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.....hope you don't get the snow too!
ps. I am trying a new system, you should be able to click on the first one of each new card to see it larger from now on. Hope that helps see my cards a little clearer ;)



LIM, CAS


 White Linen card
Digi images using my CAP programme
Computerised sentiment
Glamour dust









LIM, CAS
White Linen card
Digi images using my CAP programme
Computerised sentiment
Glamour dust










9 comments:

cotnob said...

Brilliant cards Viv, I especially like the moon one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Ann said...

Beautiful cards Viv - very striking!

Kathyk said...

Two lovely makes, love the way you have represented the glow from the candle in your LIM make

Kathyk

Susan said...

Your card is beautiful and looks so dimensional. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Cara said...

Two beautiful cards and I love your frosty blog header too. Hope you're keeping warm and well x

Gerrina said...

Both texts are beautiful and the first one is my favorite; I like cndles and lights and drinking something warm while reading a good book... Hugs, Gerrina

Nonni said...

This looks so beautiful, I keep staring at all the dimension! Great job working with digital images and sentiments, this looks very elegant and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous! So simple and yet so elegant!

Neets B said...

Sorry for the late visit, Viv. But wow, two fabulous designs here and you've really do work wonders with your digis. The moon didn't even cross my mind as an option for this challenge so well done! Two great sentiments too and I love the font you chose.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...