Saturday 15 April 2023

The Flower Challenge #79 Reminder

Back with my latest Reminder card for 'The Flower Challenge' again. This month our theme is 'Focus on Background Stamping', I used a small stamp again but also a larger flower one too.

 It really makes for an easy to make card I am finding. This time I used an old patterned piece of card I found lying about in my 'bits' pile for a pop of colour on my background.

 I found this stamped sentiment lurking around in a pile which was an added bonus. I just cut it into a flag shape and added it.  I coloured the stamens on the flowers black for more impact and scattered a few clear gems also....job done.

I decided to leave the flowers black as I have enough colour in the background this time. Now come and take a peek at my card and I will see you all soon with another card....thank you so much for the visit and any comments if you wish to leave any ;)







Patterned card
Altenew Fresh Bloom layering stamps
Heffy Doodle stitched dies
Gina K Amalgam ink Obsidian
Printed sentiment 
Neat & Tangles clear sequins






Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge,
you have until the 25th April to enter.




6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card and such lovely colours, Kate x

Rosemary said...

Another lovely design, Viv. The big bloom looks so pretty stamped on that patterned paper.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very elegant card Viv, love the patterned card and the delicate stamping.
Faith x

Aileen said...

Absolutely beautiful, I have got to try this technique it really does make for beautiful cards without a ton of work. Stunning xx Aileen

Bobby said...

Great arrangement on your card, Viv, and the blue is beautiful so no color needed on the flowers.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the simplicity of the blooms on the beautiful background. A gorgeous card Viv.
Faith x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...