Thursday 4 May 2023

The Flower Challenge #80 Pretty Pastels

Hi there friends, back again with a new card for our next challenge over at 'The Flower Challenge'. For the month of May our challenge is 'Pretty Pastels'.

I think it's a great way to use all our soft pretty ice-creamy colours up for this one. I know I had fun using all my soft yummy pretty shades !

Our talented Guest Designer this month is Maria Petkash, see her card on our blog!

Okay come and grab a cuppa and see what I made and also visit our blog for more pretty pastel inspiration too ;)




Concord and 9th Blended petals stamp and die
The Greetery Nordic Frames edge die
Dutch Doobadoo A5 Burlap stencil
Hero Arts Cornflower blue ink
Altenew Watercolours
Pink Fresh studio silver pearls





Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge.
You have until the 25th May to enter.



7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Viv, I love those soft pastel colours, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Always gorgeous work when I get around to visit Viv. Such a stunning mix of colours and dies on this lovely card.
Faith x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Beautiful soft florals Viv and I love the stencilled cheesecloth detail behind too. A very pretty card!

Kristin Sluhan said...

When I saw this on the challenge site, it really caught my eye! Love that you used a blue outline for the flowers, striking and beautiful! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I don't know why you don't come up on my reading list Viv, I'm happy you passed by to remind me what I am missing. This is so beautiful, a lovely colour mix and design.
Faith x

Bobby said...

Your flowers just glow, Viv. So lovely!

Stef Perry said...

Amazing watercoloring Viv and I love the texture from the burlap and the rectangle die! Beautiful card!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...