Tuesday 4 April 2023

The Flower Challenge #79 Focus on Background Stamping


Hi there friends, we have a new challenge for you over at 'The Flower Challenge' again. Our challenge for April is 'Focus on Background Stamping', a great time to use all those small pesky stamps we all have in our stash. 

 I used this small flower stamp in a repeat pattern over all of my card. A great use of our small stamps I think!

Our Guest Designer this month is the fabulous Ishani too, check out her blog HERE.

Enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)





Cream card
Altenew Grateful Heart stamps and sentiment
Copics
Pretty Pink Posh Onyx black gems
Gina K Amalgam black ink






Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge,
you have until the 25th April to enter.




6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. You made a great background with that stamp and your coloring is great also. TFS

Bobby said...

Would you believe I never noticed that stamp on my Grateful Heart set? You have inspired me to CASE your card with it, Viv. You made a beautiful background with it and I love it with a little bit of coloring.

Aileen said...

Love this stamp you used, the card came out perfect xx hugs Aileen

Rosemary said...

Beautiful background stamping, Viv. I just love the image that you used.

TaeEun said...

It's so pretty, Vivien! I love the clean look that you achieved by your simple coloring!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful stamp Viv, a gorgeous card, I would never think of colouring so simply, but you have achieved great beauty with your colouring.
Faith x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...