Friday 25 October 2019

'Twelve Days of Christmas' card no #3

Hi there friends, here I am again with another card for Xmas. More water colouring again and a lovely simple CAS design I think too. I added a bit of sparkle again on the berries, hope you like it!

These stamps are from the same set I used yesterday. Back with another simple Xmas card idea tomorrow....see you then ;)
 
 
Watercolour, CAS, Christmas

White linen card
Water colour card
Lil' Inker Designs Classic Christmas Stamps
Versafine Onyx Black ink
TH Distress inks
Glamour dust


 


3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Viv, I love the image and the soft shades, super design, Kate x

Rosemary said...

love this clean and simple beauty!

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Viv, a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...