Monday 15 July 2019

The Flower Challenge #34 Reminder

Hi there friends, I am back with another DT reminder card for 'The Flower Challenge'. Our theme is 'Pretty Pastels' this month, which gives you lots of options I think you will agree!

See our blog for all details, we also have another great Guest Designer....Michelle Lupton and also a prize from the lovely Bev over at Uniko too. We hope you will visit our blog and be inspired by all the beautiful floral creations you see there...and maybe take part too ;)

Anyway come and see  my card, I just used TH Distress ink Cracked Pistachio for a change! I love the fresh minty colour..as I write this it's very hot and humid here and the greeny-turquoise colour looks most refreshing to me....and who doesn't love a sweet daisy (I used one of Bev's yummy stamps again too) ;)

Thanks for the visit and enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)

Flower Challenge, Uniko, CAS 

Smooth White card
Uniko Gerbera stamp and sentiment stamp
Sarah Davies Enchanted Forest stencil
TH Distress ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Little things sequins

I made my top fold card base then used my stencil and inked onto my card base. Then I stamped my flower.
I stamped my sentiment onto a spare piece of card. After cutting it into a fishtail shape I attached it to my card using 3d pads to raise them up a little.

A sprinkling of sequins and my card was complete.

 Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge.
You have until the 25th July to enter.

10 comments:

Bobby said...

Your stenciled background does look refreshing, Viv. And I love that daisy.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your background, your colour choice and the flower stamped on top, a very elegant card Viv.
Faith x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Viv, such a lovely stencilled background - I love the fresh colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nataliascraft said...

Such a beautiful card Viv and fabulous background x

Mac Mable said...

What a striking stencil and love the cool and pretty greeny turquoise colours. Such an eye catching card and the outline stamped image of the gerbera looks stunning x.

Rosemary said...

So very pretty, Viv!

Anita in France said...

One of my favourite DI colours too, Viv ... beautifully stencilled and yep, so fresh! The line art gerbera is delicious against it! Anita :)

Gerrina said...

So different again! Love the colour! Hugs, Gerrina

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Viv and O love the stenciling and the pretty flower!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty Viv...love the sense of movement you achieved in the bkg.
xx Karen

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...