Thursday 4 July 2019

The Flower Challenge #34 Pretty Pastels

Hi there friends, we have a new challenge over at 'The Flower Challenge' and this month it's another easy one and 'Pretty Pastels'. That gives you lots to choose from I think. Just make sure you use flowers and that they are the main image on your card ;)

We have another talented Guest Designer too and this month it's  Michelle Lupton from 'handmade-by-michelle'. Please do visit her blog and see her gorgeous cards there and leave her some comment love too ;)

You will be pleased to know that we also have another PRIZE again for our winner this month. The lovely Bev from Uniko is sponsoring us and she is giving our lucky winner one of her beautiful stamp sets (any in stock stamp set and value). I also used  one of Bev's lovely stamps on my card !

Anyway here is my DT card below, check out all my teamies cards too, they have made some beautiful creations as usual. We hope it will inspire you all to take part this month ;)

Flower Challenge, Uniko

Smooth White card
Uniko Originally Organic stamp and sentiment stamp
Neat & Tangled stencil 
Hero Arts ombre ink 
Versafine Onyx Black ink
N&T sequins


I made my top fold A6 card base then using my stencil I used my Ombre ink pad to softly colour my card. I stamped my flower image in black and then also my sentiment on a  spare piece of card.
I added my sentiment to the card using some 3d pads to raise it up a bit for interest. My usual sprinkling of sequins and my card was complete.


Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge.
You have until the 25th July to enter.
We will be back with DT reminder cards on the 15th July.

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Your background stencilling looks fabulous and the black line stamp flower is perfect with it. Such a beautiful card x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Viv, I love the soft colours and the lovely floral image, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a beautiufl design and card, love the combination of colours with the simple stamp on top. The sentiment is perfect for this card.
Faith x

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Viv, I love your fabulous background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gerrina said...

I just love the contrast of that shattered-look background and the elegant flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful card...love the summer colours you used.
x Karen

TaeEun said...

The purple, blue and green look go dreamy together! Great idea to use the stencil to add the texture! Gorgeous!!!

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful colors and blending! I love the background and the stamp image is the perfect addition to this beautiful card! Great job!

Bobby said...

Beautifully stenciled background, Viv. The flowers looks great in black against it.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...