Saturday 15 April 2017

The Flower Challenge #7 Reminder

Hi there friends, I am here with another DT
reminder card for 'The Flower Challenge' again.
 
Can't believe it's half way through April already, 
yikes it will soon be May! We are having a
few days in the Lake District with relatives then 
 too so looking forward to that ;)
 
Right back to my card, we have a Sketch for
you this month (see below my card). Using
your floral images as always too of course.
 
Do check out all the other lovely DT cards and
all the other fabulous cards on the blog too. 
Please leave them some comment love also ;)
 
 
Sketch, Flowers, CAS
 
Smooth White card
Darice E/F
Lawn Fawn stitched circle die
AltENew Doodle Blooms stamps
Die-Namics cross stitch rectangle dies
Copics and Promarkers
AltENew Carribean Sky ink
 
 
 
I embossed the rectangle piece of card, having
first inked the E/F. I then used the stitched
 die on the edge. I stamped the flowers and leaves
and coloured them then fussy cut them out. I
 cut the circle using the die and then added the
 flowers and leaves. 
 
 
This is the sketch below we would like you to use.
You have until the 25th April to enter our challenge.
                                     

                                         

12 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Viv, a lovely image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
Fabulous card....love the flowers....
Enjoy your Easter
Hugs Sylvie xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Viv ... love your flower card ... very pretty ... hope you have a super Easter ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Christine L said...

This is gorgeous Viv... I love how you did the rectangle - I never think of doing things like that and they really are so effective!! And I love the strong colours of the flowers too.. truly fabulous!

Christine x

Karen Dunbrook said...

how gorgeous Viv..love the fun punch of colours you added to those flowers!
xx Karen

Mac Mable said...

Such gorgeous colours on those ever so pretty flowers. So fresh looking and loving the stripes on the horizontal stripe x

Gerrina said...

So fresh in these colours! Love the stripes; gives it such a modern look! Happy Eastern!

TaeEun said...

Your card is so pretty and spring-y!!! Love the striped rectangle panel! Coloring on EF for dry embossing is one of those things I want to try sometime!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful interpretation of the sketch, lovely colours.
Faith
x

Sarn said...

This card is so fresh and vibrant. Really lovely. X

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I'm super late in my commenting for our reminder post my friend, I've had some family stuff to deal with.
I love, love how you colored your embossed panel, I've never tried that technique but it has beautiful results.
Your fussy cut bouquet of little flowers is so beautifully colored and perfectly arranged.
Lovely take on our sketch.
Hugs,
Maria.

Karren said...

This is so pretty, Vivien! So bright and cheerful and just screams summer!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...