Tuesday 14 March 2017

Something Positive card


Hi friends,yes it's me again with another card
for 'LIM'. I just can't stop making them this 
week for some reason ! Even though it's the
dreaded 'one layer' card, what's going on lol?

I have my usual Flower Challenge reminder 
one to share tomorrow  but then  guess
 what.....yes I think I may have yet another
one for 'LIM' ............I know!!!!

( runs to kitchen as I now realise I have
 scones cooking and they smell cooked)...phew
 they were ok I am pleased  to report. Does
 anyone else get lost in thought when
 doing posts lol?
 
Mmm the smell of those yummy scones.....
not helping me stick to losing weight....must
 resist!!! I made them for my son's family,
 the littlies so love my scones ;)

My OH is putting the finishing touches to his
model church and it looks amazing!!! he is
doing roofing and stone masonry atm. he he.


Oops almost forgot to add, I made another freebie
 for you all, will post it below my card. Enjoy our 
day everyone whatever you have planned ;)



LIM, Blue, CAS
Good message for us all I think ;)


White Linen card
Digi images various
( It does have leaves, I added a shadow one some
and used an outline on others.)
Computerised sentiment 
Glamour dust
 

I glittered the first letters too.



Freebie
 
ps. Usual terms apply to my freebies, free to use on any
  projects but please don't claim them as your own
and direct people back here to download them,
thank you :) 


Click to make them larger then  right click and
 'save image as' .


4 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Such a beautiful card, love the blue colours and lovely sentiment x

Canonbury creations said...

Just beautiful Viv, love the sequins 😍
Val x

Dawn Frost said...

Absolutely stunning! thank you for sharing your freebie!

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing card...so beautiful.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...