Saturday 14 November 2015

Santa bird card

Good morning friends, brrrr it's a bit nippy 
out today! Glad I am nice and warm in my 
craft room ;)


Over at 'Less is More' it's 'one layer' card 
week once more and the theme is....


SANTA



I found this super cute Santa bird, just love
his expression too. I added some stitched
 lines and coloured him with Promarkers
and added a bit of sparkle to his hat, 
job done!


Enjoy your weekend whatever you have 
planned.We are babysitting again for our
youngest granddaughter, so lots of cuddles
planned ;)

ps. A big welcome to Maarit for joining
as my latest follower, thank you and 
welcome aboard. 
 
 I had been meaning to post some of
 my latest Xmas cards but alas time got
 the better of me......soon  though ;)
 
 
Hope you like my new header btw.,
the image is me when I was just 19yrs old 
in case you were wondering lol.




Santa, LIM, CAS, Xmas

White Linen card
Bird Santa digi by Karen Zander
Promarkers
Glamour dust




22 comments:

Kathyk said...

Absolutely adorable

Kathyk

Susan said...

Love it AND love your new header. Enjoy your weekend with your Grandchild xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
Another fabulous Header... Lucky you...
Love your card... Sweet image....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Chrissie said...

Brilliant Viv, what a cute little Santa!
Great CAS card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Fiona said...

Cute image and lovely colouring.
Great header, wish I had your abilities with technology! x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Viv - Love this cute Bird Santa - his little face makes me smile!!
LOVE your new header too, and the way you have made the photo look so soft and dreamy. AWESOME work!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

cotnob said...

A brilliant one layer card Viv, such a fabulous image.
Pauline
x

BożenA said...

Very sweet :-)
Hugs,
BożenA

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Viv, love that image :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Perfectly CAS Viv.... I have that image tucked away somewhere too - and it looks so good centre stage!

Yes I had noticed your header... and did recognise you from the photos you'd posted a little while back... you look FABULOUS!!

Hugs
Christine x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very beautiful blog header, Viv, the card is so sweet.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Canonbury creations said...

What a cute Santa Viv, no wonder he's boss eyed trying to perch on that twig! Love your new header, recognised the photo from the fb challenge. Enjoy your babysitting duties :0)
Val x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stinking cute VIV! What a fun and fabulous image, perfectly CAS and a one layer wonder. thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More

Gerrina said...

It is a fun and cute santa-bird! Because we don;t do that much with Santa, but have Sinterklaas on 5 december, I was glad I found a fun santa in my stash... Have a good week! Hugs, Gerrina

Rosemary said...

too cute, viv!!

Anne said...

What a cutie Viv!
Like the new header too...
Thank you for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

ha ha he's so cute! :-) x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super cute

Linda said...

So cute! xx

BożenA said...

Beautiful composition of the card. I love this sweet bird. So cute...
hugs,
BozenA

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute.

Neets B said...

Adore your little bird in his Santa hat and the dotted frame looks great, fab way to add interest to your one layer card.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...