Friday 1 May 2015

Cute birds easel card

Good afternoon friends, yet another quick
post this week ! Love this cute image, I
will add a sentiment when I decide who to
 send it to.
 
 
 
I am thinking it would make a lovely
 Anniversary card ;)
 

ps.  I cut my index finger yesterday, a really
deep cut too. I was washing a sharp cutting 
blade from my mixing/cutting food machine. 
 
 
 Say no more......but ouch, blood , panic!!,
 trying to type isn't easy today. I will try and
 leave you all comments but if I don't that's
 why...sorry ;(
 
 
 
 
Birds,easel, CAS

 
Stampin' Up card Pool Party
White Linen card
Image DSB? (old one)
WPlus 9 sentiment stamp
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Go Kreate dies
( I cut the bottom label one in half
 to make another shape)
Promarkers
Glamour dust
 
 
 
Challenges
Aud Sentiments challenge   #130  'Things with wings + a sentiment'
Cute Card Thursday   #371  'Add a sentiment'
Passion for Promarkers challenge   #294  'Easel does it'

 

10 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Ouch Viv! I feel your pain . . . nasty. I hope it heals quickly. Fabulous card, I have that image too, real cute! Hope your finger heals quickly! Have a nice weekend! Hazel xx

Rosemary said...

you have had a very crafty week, viv... all your cards are just beautiful!! I hope your finger heals up quickly!

Diane said...

Wonderful shape, color and design Viv.

Hugs diane

christine3m123 said...

Hi Viv.... yep the image is a DSB one... I have it too! You've made a fab card with it... love the easel and the shape too - and the Pool Party colour....... gorgeous! . And ouch to that finger!! Make sure you get waited on as it's difficult to cook/wash up with a sore finger!

Hugs
Christine x

Billie A said...

Cute easel card and darling birds. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Jackie said...

Ooooh! Ouch! I felt that!!!
What a gorgeous image and card Viv :O)
Jackie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous card, pretty colours.
Hope your finger is better today. - bet it was a big OUCH.

Loopylou. said...

oh so pretty, love the shape and the colours, hope your finger isnt too sore today
thank you for playing along with us over on the pfp challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Eileen said...

Such a sweet image. Love the shape of your card and great choice of colours. Thanks for joining in with our 'Easel Does it' at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...