Monday 15 May 2023

The Flower Challenge #80 Reminder


Hi there crafty friends back again with another reminder card for May over at 'The Flower Challenge'. Our theme this month is 'Pretty Pastels', see our blog for lots of inspiration there!

Wasn't happy with my card so I made this new one....adding my older one second now....are we clear...think that has me confused now too lol ;) Same details as my earlier card.

Off for a few days in the Lake District soon with relatives, see you in June, enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)











Card details below.....sentiment found on my desk...printed ?


Sorry not a great pic!


White Linen card
Inspire Me Vellum
Altenew Tulip 3D embossing folder
Altenew sentiment Fancy Greetings
Wow silver E/P
Silver gems
Momento Angel Pink ink



I think this is a clearer pic!




Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge.
You have until the 25th May to enter.





6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful cards Viv with such lovely colours. I love the EFs. Have a lovely time in the Lakes, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

All of them so very beautiful Viv, we are always too critical of our own work. Wishing you a wonderful break in the Lakes, somewhere we have yet to go, shameful isn't it?
Faith x

TaeEun said...

Love the cute tulips! I think soft pink is the perfect color for them :)! Both are pretty! Hope you're having a great time!

Bobby said...

Lovely card whether you color the background or the images, Viv.

Aileen said...

Totally wonderful love them both. Want to get that first card look, keep trying. Xx Aileen

Kristin Sluhan said...

Simple and elegant! Love the soft colors. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the love!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...