Thursday 3 June 2021

RVD June card

Hi friends, I hope all is well in your world today ? Today I am sharing another card using a digi from RachelVassDesigns. Rachel isn't doing a June release so all the DT are using some of Rachel's older digis.

Luckily Rachel has lots of fabulous digi's and we all chosen some of our favourites to use this month. See Rachel's Etsy shop to buy anything.


Thanks for the visit and for any comments you wish to leave, they all mean so much to me.... so thank you again ;)



I used the gorgeous  RVD Ruffled Iris digi on my card, it's from October 2020 and I still adore it! I used lots of bright colours this time and kept the background a bit more muted. It's part digital and part water colouring as I often like to do.









1 comment:

Mac Mable said...

This is so pretty Viv and the part water colouring is amazing x.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...