Sunday 30 May 2021

RVD Wildflowers

Hello there, how are you doing? it's been feeling like Winter here in the UK lately ...heavy rain, cold, windy...what happened to Spring ? but....now it's sunnier and hot too at long last hurrah!

I have another card to share today, I using the last of the May release digi's from RachelVassDesigns.  This beauty is called ' Wildflowers', isn't it just divine! 

Thanks for the visit and I do hope you will come again soon ;)




I made a slimline card this time, I used torn edge dies, first making my card base. Then I made a topper using the same die set. I added a digital shaded part  and added my digi flowers, water coloured those and then added some shadow.

 Next I added my wording and put it in a white box with a line around to match the background. I added some white dots with a pen and a few pink Altenew enamel dots and my card was complete.







7 comments:

Lynne said...

This is really pretty Viv. A perfect design for the sunny weather after all this time x

cuilliesocks said...

What a pretty card Viv, I love your slim design and the colours are gorgeous, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card Viv, love how you placed the flowers.
Faith x

clelie said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you gradiated your colours from left to right instead of bottom to top! and the edging was so fun...and the colouring of the flowers...well, it is ALL lovely!☺

Rosemary said...

gorgeous slimline card, viv! once, again, you have worked your magic with those lovely digital images! (i think we had the same weather as you last week... rainy, cold and windy! now it is sunny and warm!)

Mac Mable said...

Ohhhh this is so pretty Viv and so very delicate...loving the slimline card too x.

Jan said...

Glorious card!!!!!
We are in love with the background die....Clavell, Kathi and me!!!!
TFS
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...