Friday 20 September 2019

Live Every Moment card

Hi there friends, I am back with another card for the 'Less is More' challenge again. This time it's 'Typography', ...hmm had to get my thinking cap on for that one. Anyway after a while inspiration dawned ! Been so busy making cards for future DT challenges I almost forgot to post this one too lol.
A big thank you to 'LIM' for choosing my card to be in their show case too ;)

Anyway here is my card, I used two stencils to make a water colour background and then added my bold sentiment. 

Many thanks to my latest followers for choosing to follow me and welcome aboard! ...and of course I hope everyone enjoys their weekend whatever you have planned. 

I made a few lemon cupcakes the other day...just had to add some pink smarties when I spotted them in the supermarket. Well you know me and pink lol!...the grandchildren loved them anyway ;)...pics below my card.

ps.We are moving everything out of our bedroom and decorating ahead of our new LVT floor being fitted on Monday. After the frantic kitchen upheaval recently (see earlier pics) this now seems like a breeze lol! 
We had a leak on our new kitchen ceiling though, but as luck would have it the plumber was coming that day to fix a new radiator in and so fixed it....phew....and relax!

Ok enough waffle by me, come and see my card ;)


LIM, CAS, Penny Black






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Smooth white card
Watercolour  card 
Penny Black sentiment stamp Happy Wishes
TH stencil Cells Layering stencil
Memory Box stencil Diamond
Zig Clean Color pens
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Little Things sequins



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Viv, a lovely background and super sentiment stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty, as all your cards are!

cuilliesocks said...

Love those little cakes Viv, I doubt they'll last long.
Beautiful card, lovely colours and sentiment, Kate x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a gorgeous card, Viv. It is a perfect interpretation of our theme and wonderfully CAS. I love it. And those little cakes look fantastic too! Thanks for playing at Less Is More. Always a joy to have you.

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty colour combination and a wonderful CAS card. Glad the leak in your new kitchen ceiling wasn't' too traumatic. The butterfly cakes look yummy x.

Greta said...

Beautiful background--love the colors! Wonderful sentiment stamp!

Izzy Scrap said...

Gorgeous, Viv ! I love your beautiful stencilled background and the colour combo. Beautiful sentiment too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Gerrina said...

Your card looks great! Love the little pink accents on the jammy bakes! And hope you will be ready with all the changes in the house by the time it gets colder; you really get to enjoy them then! Wish you luck with that all! Hugs, Gerrina

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super typography card Viv … and those cupcakes look yummy could do with one right now to have with my cuppa lol … hope all is well … sorry I have not visited for a while having a few little problems lol … happy crafting and love sandy xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...