Wednesday 15 November 2017

The Flower Challenge #14 Reminder

Hi everyone, I am back today to share my Reminder
card for 'The Flower Challenge'. Our theme is CAS
this month or 'Clean and Simple'.
 
So minimal layers/embellishments and lots of
'white' space.
 
So many amazing floral cards entered our challenge
already. Do check them out and also my talented
teamies cards there too.
 
A very big welcome to all my latest followers too,
welcome aboard and thank you for following me ;)
 
 
Anyway without further ado here is my card....
 
 
 
Flower Challenge, Reminder card, CAS
 
 White Linen card
TH Water colour card
Foamiran for the flowers
Flower die ?
 TH Distress ink
Hero Arts Infinity dies 'Postage stamps' 
Poppy Stamps 'Lovely Tendril' die
Neat & Tangled Clear Sequins
Twinklets Diamond dust
 
 
 
I made an A6 tent fold card and added a card panel
 using my die on the edge part. I made a couple of 
foamiran flowers using a flower die.
 
 Sorry I have made so many now I didn't make a 
note of which die I used. I added my flowers to
 the card base and did a watery colour wash behind
 them.
 
 After adding a leaf tendril I sprinkled a few clear
 sequins and added those too. A few dabs of glue
 and a smattering of diamond dust and my card
 was finished.
 
 
 
Here is our cue card below, please add it if
you enter our challenge ;)
 

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Viv, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Darnell said...

Gasp! This is scrumptious, Vee! The 3D effect is breathtaking and I love that edge die!! Hugs, Dee

Karen Dunbrook said...

love, love your card Viv...gorgeous, wonderfully done.
xx Karen

Christine L said...

This is beautiful Viv... I love that delicate blue!

Christine x

Cara said...

This is stunning and I love that shade of blue. I bought some foamiran recently, but haven't been brave enough to play with it yet x

Viv said...

This is beautifully delicate Viv.x

Nataliascraft said...

This is stunning Viv, love it x

Ruth said...

Those foamiran flowers are really amazing and I love the look of them with the blue. Got me wanting to try them - hahahah! xx

Anke said...

WOW absolutely stunning, so lovely.

Aileen said...

My goodness you are rocking these flowers Viv, sorry I have been so slack getting around. I have been admiring them and meant to get here before. Stunning and used perfectly on your card.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...