Sunday 19 November 2017

Hello Deer

Hi friends, hope your weekend is going well.
Lovely sunny day here today but quite chilly yet.
 I am still getting over a horrid cold,(I had gastric
 flu recently too, so my immune system isn't great).
Add the usual Rh.A and Asthma...well you get
 the picture lol ;)
 
 My hand was shaking as I coloured this image for
some reason too. However I am slowly getting
 better now,.... keep warm and bug free everyone!

Anywho I am back to share my latest card for this
 weeks 'Less is More' challenge. This time we have to
 'CASE'  Susan's card. Happy Birthday to Susan of 
course too....hope you had a lovely day!

I found this sweet digi image from Polkadoodles
lurking in an old file on my computer. I don't think I
ever got to use it....oh the shame!

It's an old one but I still love it. I added my own
 sentiment, hope you like it. Their noses are brown
btw., they do look a tad reddish here...and no
it isn't Rudolph lol !

Enjoy your week whatever you have planned ;)



 
Smooth white card
Polkadoodles digi image
Copics & Promarkers
Kuretake Water colour paint
Computerized sentiment 





8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What sweet little deer. A lovely CAS card! Hope you continue to be on the upswing!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Viv, such a sweet image and great sentiment.
Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather, I hope you are feeling much better now.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Viv said...

Great CAS card! x

Trina P. said...

What a sweet card, Viv. So soft and pretty. The noses do look red in the photo. 🤔 Getting sick is no fun. Glad you’re on the mend and were able to join us this week at Less is More. Feel better soon. xx

Susan said...

Such a sweet card. Love this little ones...beautifully colored. Thank you for the birthday wishes! Thanks for joining us at Less is More!

Gerrina said...

Sweet, fun and beautifully soft! Hope you get over the cold soon! Hugs, Gerrina

Cara said...

This is so delicate and perfectly coloured x

Karen Dunbrook said...

precious card...
Hope you are feeling A-1 very soon mf.
xx Karen

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...