Sunday 22 January 2017

Welcome Baby card

 
 
 
 
 
Hi there, hope you are enjoying your weekend !
I have a card to share today for the 'Less is More'
challenge. The theme is .......
 
'New Beginnings'


Here's what I came up with, just love this cute
little ellie stamp ;)




White Linen card
My Favorite Things stamps
Lindsay Mason Designs stamps (sentiment and flowers)
Die-namics Peek a Boo window die
My Favorite Things ink Black Licorice
Mama Elephant Blush ink
Copics, Promarkers
Glamour Dust
3d little pads



I blended a soft pink background then added the top layer after using
 the die-cut on it.
I stamped the elephant, balloon and butterfly and added those
 after colouring them. I stamped the sentiment and flowers, coloured 
the flowers and then used some Glamour dust here and there.








18 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply too cute and adorable Viv. Stunning design as every and just love the framed element. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

Ann said...

What a nice, cute card.

Kate said...

This is absolutely darling, Viv! Such a sweet little elephant and just perfect for a welcome baby card!

Susan said...

Oh my gosh...this card is so sweet! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Kathyk said...

I love your delicate colouring and the elephants ear beyond the border - fab

Kathyk

Nataliascraft said...

What an adorable image, love it. Gorgeous card x

Gerrina said...

Newer isn't possible! And so sweet and a super layout to go with that sweetness! Hope your weekend was a good one and that you have planned some fun things this week! Hugs, Gerrina

Christine L said...

So cute Viv!!! LOVE your little heffalump... I have that set sitting waiting for me to use it!! (along with lots of others but shhhhhhhhhhhhh!)

Christine x

TaeEun said...

This is so adorable, Vivien! And I really love the little butterfly and flowers you added! Soooo lovely!

Canonbury creations said...

So cute Viv that elephant is adorable!
Val x

Esther said...

ADORABLE! The elephant is so unbearably cute, and I adore the pink colour scheme! The MFT stitched frame is absolutely perfect for this. Such a gorgeous card Viv! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Lucille K said...

Such an adorable card, love that little Elle :)

Neets B said...

Viv, this is so sweet! Those ellies have been on my wishlist forever, I think I may have to take the plunge and grab them this year. Love the classic layout and soft colouring.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Jen Nelson said...

amazing.. i love it and i need those window dies Thanks for joining us at less is more this week. Jen xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

I just love this mf....so adorable and well done!
xx Karen

Aileen said...

I thought I had commented but as usual I hadn't . I love this card and plane to CASe it. I need baby cards and end up sitting thinking what to do. Its perfect. You clever clogs. hugs Aileen

Viv said...

Thanks Ann ;)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! so Beautiful.
Faith
x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...