Saturday 28 January 2017

Just For Ewe

 
 
 
 
 
 
Good afternoon friends, how is your weekend going
so far ? I have another card to share today, made for
the 'Less is More' challenge again. It's a Recipe this
 time and.......
 
 
'One of more Balloons'


I wanted to use these cute sheep stamps I acquired 
 recently. The card didn't go according to plan alas!
I had to remake it 3 times arghhh!, then I lost my
glue pen. Then numerous things just 'happened' lol.


It's amazing I ever got it finished !!! anyway I did
and here it is in all it's glory lol. Just don't look
too closely please ;)
 
 
All I can say is it's a good job I don't make video's
or you would be mostly laughing ...a lot!!!
Today didn't start well either.... I was convinced it
 was Sunday. At first I also read the challenge as ....
wait for it......One of more Baboons...oh my! ....yes
 Specsavers  I think lol.


Anyway enough shenanigans from me, here is
 my card.
 
 
Also enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned ;)




LIM, NBUS#9, CAS

White Linen card
TH Watercolour card
My Favorite Things  'Ewe are the best' stamps
TH Distress inks
My Favorite Things Black Licorice ink
Hero Arts Shadow ink Green Hills
Glamour dust
Faber Castell pencil
Neat & Tangles sequins

 
 
Also entering this in Darnell's NBUS challenge #9
The sheep, grass, flower and sentiment are new stamps ;)







16 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I just love sheep and this card is an adorable example of a whimsical sheep card! As an aside, I am always amazed if any card of mine goes right the first time through!

Canonbury creations said...

So glad it's not just me that has disaster crafting sessions Viv! Love your little angel, so cute.
Val x

Susan said...

Viv, that little lamb is just precious! Love your water coloring!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Aww, this is so cute Viv, the colours are very pretty.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Kate said...

Such a darling card! Sorry it took so many tries but the final result is worth it. It's adorable!!

Gerrina said...

Somehow, if you look back, it was just a funny start of the day and with the final result of your card you must be so pleased'it looks sweet, cute and so beautiful in your style! Hope your sunday started different :)!

Kathyk said...

Super make and splendid colouring

KAthyk

Christine L said...

Ha! I have days like that too Viv so you're not alone! And your card is fabulous so well worth the trouble you had making it!

Happy Sunday
Christine x

Esther said...

This is insanely cute!!! I love the scene with the adorable sheep holding their balloon against the soft watercolour sky. Beautiful make, Viv! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card and aren't sheep just such cute creatures!
Elaine

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Cuteness overload alert! This is such an adorable card Viv, and I'm so glad you struggled through all your mishaps to end up with this beauty - certainly worth all the effort. Ha! I'm with you on the video thing - I just went through making the same card 3 times today too and all the mistakes were pretty funny. Anyway, thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More. xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Viv, such a fun image and sentiment.
Pauline
x

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

EWE are so clever, but good to hear you make mistakes too, there was me thinking you are perfect! LOL
Love the colours.
Faith
x

Darnell said...

Oh, Vee, this is beyond adorable! I see nothing wrong, but I did get a good chuckle from your post! Some days are just like that! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! Thank you, too, for your kind get well comments! I'm doing really well, considering! Hugs, Darnell

PS Congratulations on the well-deserved ShowCase from LIM!!!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...