Wednesday 11 April 2012

Green butterfly card

Here is another card for 'Less is More' again.It's week 62
and a colour challenge this time which is......

                     Three shades of green 
I stamped my image ( My paper world, clear stamp), in
Versacraft 'Emerald' ink. Then I punched two butterflies &
coloured one using DI 'peeled paint'. I used my main stamp
 again on the second butterfly. I made some little wire & bead
parts for the butterflies antennae ( almost lost the will to live
 making those too!!). A few gems and pearls completed my
 card. So my three shades are Emerald,peeled paint & the
 bright colour on the beads.
Still busy cleaning/painting/sorting the house out for a move,
taking forever and really fed up of it all now but suppose it
will all be worth it in the end !
 Hope you all enjoyed a Happy Easter too .







15 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Stunning Viv, the main image is beautiful and so much detail on the butterfly:) I can't begin to think about the work involved in moving, it's all the stuff you accumulate over the years!
Val x

Bonnie said...

I can see how the beading on the butterfly was a challenge, but so, so worth it! Another beautiful card, Viv!

downrightcrafty said...

this is gorgeous great idea and stunning butterfly
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Wendy Fraser said...

So beautiful, great design xx

Viv said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Gorgeous card - love it to bits.

Chrissie said...

Your fabulous stamp again Viv!
It looks amazing!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lynne said...

Love this Viv. Love that stamp too. You do these type of cards so well.
Lynne xxx

Flutterby Creations said...

Beautiful stamping!

Kate
xx

Jackie said...

Superb card Viv, beautiful greens, and I love the flutterby antennae :o)
Jackie xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card!

Lynn said...

Your LIM cards are delightful. I particularly love the flower swirl. The smiles from your grandbabies warms the heart.:-) Lynn x Love your blog, count me in as a follower. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, love your stamping and how this has gone together.

Just caught up I've missed so much, firstly congratulations on those 2 healthy beautiful babies, how wonderful for you. Your cards are just gorgeous, I've spent ages here just catching up.

Mandi said...

Beautiful, I have this stamp as you knwo, once I copied you lol
FAB with the butterfly


So sorry I'm so late this week
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Beccy said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful card Viv! I love that stamp.
Cheers,
Beccy

Chris said...

STUNNING. Chris xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...