Saturday 31 July 2021

RVD In Love Rose

Hi crafty friends, hope your day is going well! I am back to share my last card for RachelVassDesigns for July. For this card I used an older digi called 'In Love Rose', it's so beautiful too.

See Rachel's Etsy shop to buy anything as always. 

We have had very heavy rain and thunder and lightning recently but I am happy to say for our large family/friends (15 of us) end of lockdown/GW celebrations party last Sunday the weather was very kind to us. Rain was forecast but on the day it was dull then the sun came out too...happy days !

We are having a few days away soon also to belatedly celebrate our GW and also for my 70th Birthday (due shortly) too. Studley Castle is our chosen venue...looks fabulous...very excited ;)
Then our son and his wife also have a big birthday to celebrate in August too so we are hosting another party for our 3 special birthdays here.

So many celebrations lol, it was our SIL and BIL GW recently too and it is our other SIL and BIL's Silver Wedding soon also. One of my SIL's has a big birthday next year and so does our daughter! We are having another break away later in the year to celebrate with more family members. We are having the grandchildren to stay sometime in the Summer when  we can fit it in too.

Wow what a year! We were busy redoing our garden for all the parties etc., lots of planting of flowers and we had an old summer house/shed which was a bit neglected. So my husband has repainted it all grey and replaced doors etc. We both did the walls inside white, the floor grey and now I am going to stencil poppies inside and make bright red bench seating too....well that's the plan!

No wonder I have no time for other stuff atm. lol! I am trying to make cards, run blogs etc. but things are often last minute. Which takes me to the subject of commenting! I am so sorry I have been neglecting visiting you all. I hope to get back to doing it soon once things settle down a bit. 

Phew sorry for the long post now too!...but thank you for reading and I really do appreciate all your visits and amazing comments ;)

Do come and see my card below, back with more soon......enjoy your day whatever you have planned ;)




For my card I printed my digi background...pale blue patterned. Next my image/sentiment, added shadow, then water coloured it all. I added some clear sequins also. Very simple card really ;)


2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Viv, your card is gorgeous, such pretty colours and beautiful design.
Pleased to hear that you've had a lovely break away, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

So many celebrations to look forward too and great that meeting up again has become possible Viv. Your card is fabulous with a stunning effect with the colouring x. Sorry to be so late but I didn't see this post until I saw the 4th August one x.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...