Friday 12 February 2021

RVD Gnome one Like You

Hi friends, I am back to share more gnome cards again. After designing the gnome book marks, (which are also freebie card toppers if you buy the 'Gnome one like you' digi set), I made these cards too.

See RachelVassDesigns and her Etsy shop to buy any of her digi's. More cards soon ;)




I used a digital background, added my gnome digi and sentiment and coloured using my Copics.


This time I used some of the other digi images in the same gnome set. Coloured with Copics again.


I used the hearts (re-coloured red) and the gnome from the set for this card. Copic colouring again.




2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Viv your gnome cards are fabulous, I love the images and your colours and designs, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

What fun and fabulous gnome cards and super adorable x. So glad you had your jabs yesterday Viv and on your Golden Wedding Anniversary too ....That's one to remember....x.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...