Monday 7 December 2020

RVD Shutter cards

Hi there friends, how is your day going so far? It's a bit grey and dismal here today but I am in my craft room keeping busy so time is flying of course ;) I have also been scrubbing my kitchen floor today so glad to be in my craft room now lol.

Today I have some shutter cards I designed to share with you all. I used two of the digi's from the latest  December release from RachelVassDesigns. First the Snowflakes digi and last the Poinsettia one again.

I made my cards all digitally, but it's just a flat card really which I later cut the pieces out to make it more 3d after cutting and folding. Lots of tutorials on shutter cards on the web too if you fancy having a go.

I added some clear gems to the centre of my snowflakes for more sparkle and also printed the sentiment twice and added as an extra layer in the middle for interest.














Next I made the  
Poinsettia shutter card.





I made this one in a similar way, but I designed it a bit differently 
and used different cuts on it also.




I added some colour and more gems too.

Side view

See Rachel's Etsy shop to buy anything. Remember you also
get some of my tags as a freebie if you buy anything from the December release.









4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Both cards are so clever Viv and the shutter 3D fold effect look amazing x.

cuilliesocks said...

What wonderful designs Viv, and the images are beautiful, gorgeous colouring too, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful cards Viv, isn't this design great?
Faith x

Rosemary said...

both cards are just gorgeous, viv! your talent with digital images never ceases to amaze me!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...