Monday 9 November 2020

RVD In Love Rose

Hi there friends, today I am sharing the latest digi release from RachelVassDesigns. It's called 'In Love Rose', I loved it sooo much I made 4 cards using  it, I found it so easy to colour too.

See Rachel's Etsy shop to buy anything link HERE, pic at the  bottom with all the details on this one. All four digi's have been released at once this month and this will happen from now on remember. Now come and see which of my cards you like the best!


ps. Don't forget you get my two FREEBIE calendars if you buy anything from the November release too!




I used the Altenew Deco Wonder stencil and distress ink for the background and my Altenew water colour paints for the rose. The lovely sentiment comes with the digi set, I edged the box it's in (separate layer not digital) with a Copic to match the rose. A few sequins and it was complete.

























For my second card I used the Altenew Leaf Frame Cover Die and pearlized cream card.
Looks so shimmery irl. I used Altenew water colours for my flowers. 



For my third card I used digital colouring and frames for my background. Then I used
 Polychromo pencils for my flowers.


For my last card I added lots of the flowers for my background and then made
a digital rectangle and added various bits to it digitally and shadows. I used
 Polychromo pencils again for my flowers.




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning cards Viv. Love how you have shown off the rose in so many beautiful ways.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Gosh you have been busy Viv, all your creations are stunning, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

Wow what stunners all of them but extra loving the first extra beautiful one
x.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...