Tuesday 15 October 2019

The Flower Challenge #37 CAS reminder

Hi there friends, I am back with more reminder cards for 'The Flower Challenge' again. Our theme is 'CAS'  this month and there are some beautiful cards in our gallery already. We hope you will try and join in as there is a prize to be won this time too.

CAS-ual Friday's are giving our winner a prize of $25 to spend in their store. They also kindly supplied all of our team with stamps too. Infact I loved this stamp so much I decided to make two cards. Anyway come and take a peek at my cards, I hope they inspire you ;)


It's also our 3rd Birthday over at TFC (wow can you believe it's been 3 years already?). Anyway I made this little banner so we can all celebrate the fact. We just love seeing all your amazing floral creations ;)






Smooth White card
Watercolour card
CASual Fridays Mon Ami stamps and die
TH Distress ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink




Card 2


Smooth White card
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Copics
N&T sequins


I made my top fold base card, then stamped and coloured my flowers on a spare piece of card. I attached that part to my card base , added a few sequins and my card was complete.



Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge.
You have until the 25th Oct to enter.





4 comments:

Gerrina said...

I love those flowers; they are graphic and almost drawn with one line...so serene in blue! Hugs, Gerrina

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful cards Viv and I love the blue as well as the beautiful and simple layout. Great job!

Bobby said...

Wonderful color on those lovely card, Viv. I love the layout on the second card with the sentiment 'stem'.

Karen Dunbrook said...

very creative use of those stamps mf...so pretty and well done.
xx Karen

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...