Saturday 30 September 2017

Daisy card

Hi there friends, hope your weekend is going well so far ?
I have been baking again today for our son and family
 (cheese and onion pie, pic below) and doing lots of 
walking too.
 
 My OH has been making his usual pear juice from our
 plentiful supply of pears we have in  the garden. He
 makes apple juice too from our own apples.

He is either making that or making his famous honey
 ice -cream  pic below) or doing something arty or
 gardening. He still has some model houses half painted
 and now all sorts of long weird pots are hanging in 
his garage along with other large ones he has made
 sitting on a shelf. Photo's soon !
 
Right back to my card for this week's 'Less is More'
challenge. This time it's a lucky dip and 'Watercolour'.
I was a very happy bunny when I read that I can tell you.
I do so love to watercolour. I have been designing some
 digital cards too, will post those soon.
 
Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned. We 
are off swimming again ...and eating all my bakes
 and drinking all the juice....and there is cake too....
happy days!

I took the plunge and bought some Kuratake Gansai 
Tambi watercolour paints and also experimenting with 
Bristol Board too. Loving both so far!
 
 I did lose a die from my new Hero Arts set  I am using here
 boo hoo. When I cut the dies apart one sprung sideways
...darn it! The search goes on for it yet !!!

Ok here is my card, come and take a quick peek ;)
 
 

LIM, CAS, Daisy, Watercolour
Bristol board
Kuratake Gansai Tambi Watercolour paints 
Hero Arts Infinity die Postage stamp
Hero Arts Daisy and bugs stamp and cut (stamps and dies)
Glamour dust
3d pads


Just love that little bee ;)
 
 
 
 
  


                                                                  Cheese and onion pie

Honey ice-cream
 (he sprinkles broken crunchie bar bits on top)
Will post recipe soon if anyone is interested.
 
 
 

14 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Everything looks just fabulous Viv! The card is great, the pie looks yummy and ooooh, that ice cream, and yes please I would love the recipe! What a multi talented pair you and OH are! Have a wonderful weekend and a great upcoming week! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Viv, a beautiful watercoloured daisy.
Your pie looks yummy but I have to say the ice cream looks delicious - I would love the recipe when you get time.
Have a great weekend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nonni said...

This is beautiful! I love the way you shaded your flower making the tips of the petals darker than the centers of them -what a beautiful look and something I never remember to try! Thank you for the inspiration and thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Kathyk said...

So sweet, delightful card

Any pie left?

Kathyk

Sazzle Dazzle said...

What a resourceful family you are Viv and I don't know what to swoon over first ... the card, the pie or the ice cream! All equally delicious and you've certainly cracked the Gansai Tambi colours perfectly for a first attempt. So elegant and delicate. A perfect card as ever and Thanks for playing along at Less is More the is week

Ankie vd Polder said...

I realy love your daisy card. Hugs, Ankie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Viv ... just love your hello card ... and your pie and ice-cream look delicious ... would love a piece of that pie right now please ... hope you have a good week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Craft-E-Place said...

Stunning card, Viv! Such a delicate image beautifully coloured.
Elaine

Mac Mable said...

Such a delicate and pretty card with great water colouring. Sounds like you have been having lots of fun and what great baking x

Viv said...

Thanks Kathy....sorry it all got eaten straight away ;)

Gerrina said...

Your flower looks so sunny! Beautifully coloured! And the food was far from me what is good as it looks to jummy to pass when you try to loose a few kilo's :)! Hope you have a good week planned! Hugs, Gerrina

Izzy Scrap said...

Everything looks so gorgeous ! It's like at the restaurant with a menu, first the card, what a beauty this daisy and so perfectly coloured, then the onion pie, yummy, yummy and to finish the desert with this succulent ice-cream ! Thanks a lot for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Cara said...

Lovely card, so pretty. Your baking and icecream looks yummy too, please share the icecream recipe, can't think why I'd be interested....LOL x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a "crafty" household with both of you making such wonderful and beautiful things, the card is wonderful, love the clean look of it and the green is unusual for you, I love it. Love the cheese pie and the ice cream looks divine!
Faith
x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...