Tuesday 11 July 2017

Keep In Touch card

                                                 

Hi there playmates, how is it going? 
I am here to share my latest 'Less is More'
card with you again. We have to make a
 'One layer' card  and also
 'Use a Coloured card base'.
 
  It seems 'AAA CAS card Challenges' are also
running the same challenge and so I am entering
both challenges this time.
 
I decided to water colour my card base, well it
is then a coloured card base, so hoping that is ok.
I have finished painting my craft room I am
 pleased to report yeaaaah!
 
 Pics soon, I hope... when I get it all tidied
 up. It has left me exhausted though, well that
 and  cleaning up dust from our recent renovations
 in the house (it's everywhere grrr) and scrubbing
 floors, washing/ironing curtains etc.
 
I am trying to rest mostly now lol........feeling
 my age for sure !!! we did get some swimming
 done on Sunday which was great as usual. My poor
 OH is still plastering, painting and fitting shelves.
 It never ends does it!
 
Ok sorry for rambling again, come and have 
a peek at my card.
 
 
LIM, CAS, AAA CAS Card Challenges, Water colour
 
Water colour card
Versafine Onyx Black ink
TH Distress inks
Woodware Long Tall Flowers stamp
Penny Black sentiment stamp 'Words of Kindness'
Neat & Tangled sequins
Glamour dust 
 










21 comments:

Jane said...

Oh this is so so pretty! Love that you watercoloured your own base card, such a gorgeous colour and that long tall flower stamp is magnificent in its simplicity. Love this card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Trina P. said...

This is beautiful, Viv. You watercoloured your card base beautifully. Great colour and love the image. Thank you for joining us at Less is More in collaboration with AAA Cards.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
You always are so busy... stunning card....
hugs Sylvie xx

Cardsbymaaike said...

love the pretty flowers and the diy colored cardbase, wish I thought of that ;-) Thank you for playing with us at AAA cards

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Viv, gorgeous colours and pretty flowers.
I can't wait for the photographs of your craft room.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful Viv, love the pink.
We are hoping to start painting soon, if the weather doesn't get too hot, old age won't take it LOL.
Faith
x

Mac Mable said...

Do so love your background and the stamping of this ever so pretty card. Yes it's never ending when you start jobs around the house...hang on in there x

Gerrina said...

Beautiful colour for your base! And a great card!
Glad that you can take some rest now...wish you luck with the last bits and hope you have your craftroom in order soon :)! Hugs, Gerrina

Darnell said...

Just stunning, Vee! Beautiful berry watercoloring! (You might want to edit your post and add The Paper Players: http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2017/07/pp352-color-challenge-from-leanne.html)

I can't wait to see the reno photos, but do take care not to overdo things!! Hugs, Dee

Coralynn Murray said...

Gorgeous! How creative to make your own coloured card base. I love the colour and the stamp is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Christine L said...

Loving your pretty PINK card Viv...... maybe I'm a little biased?? hehe!

Christine x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really beautiful card. I like the tone on tone look at the ombre! I hope you get some good rest soon!

Susan said...

Such a pretty pink background! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love the shade of pink you picked and who would have guessed that you would use a flower stamp!

Ludeke said...

I love this Card and the way you coloured it in the same coloure like the background

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful...love that gorgeous color.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Vivien, that water color you achieve for your card base is amazing, love the bright, intense pink, I'm venturing into guessing it's Picked Raspberry?
Fabulous flower image too, my friend.
Hugs,
Maria.

TaeEun said...

This is a gorgeous one layer card and so pretty, Vivien!!! Love the bright color!!!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Brilliant! What better way to coordinate the colours on your card than to water colour your own base. Superb design and a lovely image too. Love it. It is lovely and bright but so feminine at the same time. Thanks so much for popping this in at Less is More xx

Tracie Pond said...

Beautiful pinks. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards.

Viv said...

Thanks Maria......it was Seedless Preserves ;)

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...