Wednesday 6 May 2015

Lilac Art Deco card

Hi friends, just popping by to show you
another Art Deco card again. This time 
it's in shades of lilac/purple. 
 
 
A bit of a fussier card this time. I added
 a few digi bits to make my own background
 to the lady on this one. Hope you approve ! 
 
 
 
I have another Art Deco one coming soon,
too.....he he, I just cannot stop making
 them atm. Nice to have a change from my
simpler cards I thought ;)
 
 
 
Have a great day everyone......I am fasting
again today and have been juicing lots of
 fruit and veg......yummy!
 
 
 
I amazed myself by running for about 10
 mins. yesterday too lol.  Not out of breath
 either so I must be fitter  than I think I am !
 
 
 
 Our usual forest walk was interrupted by
 heavy rain so we had no  choice but
 to run back to the car or get a good 
soaking!
 
 
Anyway back to the card, come and have
 a peek ;)
 
 
 
Art Deco,Lady, Lilac, Debbie Moore, flowers
Inside ( I will add a sentiment later when I know who it's for).


White Linen card
Images from Debbi Moore cd
Background on lady made from various digi bits
Flowers at top Spellbinders
Memory Box  die ( leaf and flower at bottom and top right)
Glamour dust
Diamond dust
Clear gems from stash 
 
 
Challenges

Deep Ocean challenge  #103  'Flowers'
Papertake Weekly    'Anything goes'
Crafty Card Makers    #138  'Make your own background'
( the background to the lady is my own so hope it counts)
Tuesday Throwdown challenge    #243  'Flowers for her'
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

Darnell said...

I am loving your unique and beautiful art deco cards, Vee! You have such an eye for design, my friend!! Enjoy your day! I hope the sun has come out!! Hugs, Darnell

Rosemary said...

just took a stroll through all your deco cards, viv... they are just stunning! you do everything from clean and simple to layered so very well!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! this is so beautiful Viv, love your die additions.

Well done on your run and your continuing diet. been off mine a while, but started again last week and lost 6lb, by not eating as much!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

So gorgeous! Love the image, colors, and details. Totally amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
Huggies!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...another show stopper here my friend! Love everything about your fabulous card.

Jackie said...

Another superb, elegant card Viv. So beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

So elegant and gorgeous..

Christine x

Gerrina said...

They are so different from your CAs-style, but |I really like Art deco and your cards are so beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

So beautiful and elegant Viv! Stunning! Hazel xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

I'm lovin' these Art Deco images Viv and what you have done with them is awesome. The cards are so elegant, and totally fabulous!
Sylvia xxx

Deepti said...

This is so creative and so very unique :)

J said...

Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty cardmakers & more...

Jackie

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...