Sunday 10 May 2015

Always and Forever card

Hi there, I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday !
I have had a very busy day , but more on that later.
I am posting another card I made recently.
 
 
 Not a very CAS one again at all is it, but I did enjoy
 making it. I made the background using a few
digi items then added the couple etc.
The inside matches it nicely I think. I must make
more matching inserts! I tend to leave them
plain and add just a sentiment.
 
 
 The wording is by Wendy (TheClipArtFairy) I
 believe? I found it on my computer anyway and
 used an Art Deco type font to match the card.
ps. Busy today, my lovely daughter surprised me
 with a new smart phone ! I had been complaining
 about my old one and I think she felt sorry for me !
 
 
She bought it yesterday and spend most of today
setting it up and showing me how to use it. What
a star!, she said it was an early birthday pressie
for me (it's not until August).
 
 
So now I have a
new mobile and a new expensive camera lens, 
both early birthday pressies lol.
Right sorry, enough waffling  ( yet again) here is my
 card, come and have a closer look ;)
 
 
 
 
Couple, Purple, Debbi Moore
White Linen card, couple from Debbi Moore cd

5 comments:

Lynne said...

I`m loving your art deco cards Viv. Very pretty and a pleasant change from CaS. The inserts are just as gorgeous too.
Lynne xxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card viv ... love the blue ... well done ... hope you have fun with your new mobile lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Christine L said...

Loving these fabbie vintage style creations Viv... very different for you - but very nice!

Enjoy your new phone!
Hugs
Christine x

Deepti said...

The vintage appeal of this card is awesome :)

Jackie said...

Another wonderful, elegant card Viv :o)
Jackie xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...