Saturday 21 February 2015

Butterfly card

Hi friends, the sun is shining here today 
yeeeaaahhh ! Hope Spring is just around
the corner now. 
 
 
I keep looking at some daffodills I bought
recently to remind me it's coming very soon.
 
 
 
Anyway I made another card, come and have a
 closer look.....
 
 
 
Butterfly,CAS, Distress inks
I think the edge is clearer to see here.


 
Raspberry pink card ( Papermill shop)
White Watercolour card ( TH? ebay)
TH Distress inks
Elizabeth craft designs E/F
Wild Rose Studio Butterfly die ....note this is NBUS ;)
Paper Smooches stitch die ( it just embosses but I cut mine too)
Sequins from stash
 
 
 
Challenges
Less is More  #212  'Wings'
4 Crafty Chicks  #234 'Things with Wings'
As you Like it Challenge  'Fav CAS or Fussy & Why'
( I just love less on cards for some reason, so 
CAS seems to be my main style.)
 
 
 
 
ps. I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.
We enjoyed our family celebrations yesterday,
so much food though....yikes! I hope you
like the new pics of the grandchldren too ;)
 
 

18 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

That's a fantastic and gorgeous technique Viv.
Love the colours too - your card simply popped out of the screen onto my desk.Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Jan said...

Fab card Viv, I'm looking for my mojo today lol xx Jan

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Viv, I love the colours and such a beautiful butterfly.
The photos of your gorgeous Grandchildren are wonderful, Lana has the prettiest smile ever and make me smile just to see her!
hugs Sue xx

Cathy said...

Love these colours Viv, gorgeous card, Cathy x

Rosemary said...

oh your card is totally gorgeous, viv!!

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Viv, and like you, I love CAS.
I can't believe how much your gorgeous grandchildren are growing!!! :o)
Jackie xx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful design x

Gerrina said...

Such a delicate butterfly and gorgeous in the grungy technique! An original card you made! Have a fun sunday, Gerrina

Canonbury creations said...

Gorgeous card Viv, love the cutaway embossed edge and your fabulous grungy watercoloured background:) Glad you had a wonderful time with your New year celebrations. Great new photos too:)
Val x

Laurie Unger said...

This is beautiful. Love the happy colors!

Darnell said...

This is sensational, Vee! I love how arty and modern and cool it is!! And I love the updated photos! TFS! Hugs, Dee

Chrissie said...

This card is SO you Viv, SO pretty. What a fabulous backdrop!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning card, love the colours and how the butterfly shades into the background.

Anne said...

Super colours Viv, tis s so pretty!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM

Leanne said...

The CAs of this card is breath taking gorgeous. Love the butterfly, your take on our challenge is elegant. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

Sarah said...

What a beautiful example of CAS and such pretty colours. Thanks for playing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

Lynne said...

Beautiful spring colours Viv, gorgeous card.
Lynne xxx

Kathyk said...

Lovely card and LOVING your splodgy background

Kathyk

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...