Saturday 26 October 2013

Feather card

Good morning friends/bloggers, I hope you are all
keeping well. Another Saturday again, the time certainly
 flies.
 
 I hope everyone is battening down the hatches for
the very stormy weather we are expecting on Monday 
here in the UK.
 
 
This week over at  'Less is More' the recipe is.....
 
 
 
String or Twine
 
 
I decided to use some of my Kraft card I have had for a 
while but still not used ! 
 
 
Memory Box feather and some TH white twine. 
Hobby Arts sentiment.
 
 
 I had to risk stamping it twice as it didn't work too
 well first time. Luckily I got away with it lol.
Have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned :)
 
ps.Update... Sorry the feather die is a Poppy Stamps one !
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 

17 comments:

Chrissie said...

If my first attempt at stamping directly onto the card base fails, I do a separate one add the sentiment on top...and so make sure the card gets used... with me it's a matter of luck more than anything else.
This looks great Viv and I love that feather die!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely CAS card VIV..l love the feather die

Anne

Viv said...

Yes I do that too Chrissie, I was lucky this time though and my 2nd attempt was ok. Probably won't use the card lol.........I have hundreds now all sitting in boxes. Still I do like making them :)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Viv
Fabulous card... Loving feathers at the moment.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Gerrina said...

Great combination from the craft and the feather! Lovely card! Have a fun weekend, Gerrina

Margaret said...

Great card Viv
Margaret x

Karin said...

Lovely card, Viv, nice feather!
Karin x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Viv, I love the design and gorgous feather die.
hugs Sue xx

Gillian R said...

Beautiful card Viv love it

Canonbury creations said...

Wow that white feather looks fab on the kraft card Viv! Beautiful card:)
Val x

Lynne said...

Love the white of the feather against the kraft Viv. A very striking card.
Lynne xxx

Beccy said...

Lovely card Viv, I really like the way you used the twine. Kraft is making a comeback in my studio lately too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Skye said...

Lovely CAS card. The white on Kraft looks great, really stands out

Jackie said...

Brilliant as always Viv :o)
Jackie xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous CAS lines Viv... and loving the use of kraft!

Hugs
Christine x

joanne wardle said...

lovely, very stylish

GinaA said...

Very stylish, great design idea.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...