Wednesday 14 March 2012

Martha card

Here is my first card as Design Team member for the lovely Beccy
over at 'Beccy's Place' . It's a cute little girl called Martha, such a
pretty digi image,& it's available HERE. I coloured her with Copics
& Promarkers &  mounted the image on  nesties. I cuttled a quick
matt behind her and added a chiffon ribbon.I added some flowers
 I had handy,and punched some leaves, a few pearls completed it.
Sentiment computerized.Hope you like it, Beccy has some really
great new digi images so pop on over and have a nosey :)

ps. Bit of sad news today too, my brother died in the early hours, he had
been fighting cancer for a while, so at least he isn't suffering now.



11 comments:

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

So sorry to hear of your brother but as you say an end to his suffering, your card is pretty lovely image K xx

Ruth said...

Very pretty card, Viv. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. Thinking of you, Ruth x

Shaz said...

Beautiful card Viv. I am deeply sorry to hear about your brother. Will be thinking of you at this very sad time. Shaz xx

Sasha said...

Super card Viv.
So sorry to read the news about your dear brother. Sending my condolences xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a pretty card Viv, and I was just looking at your new Grandsons and thinking how gorgeous they are too.

I am so sorry to hear your sad news Viv.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Canonbury creations said...

Congratulations on your first DT card for Beccy it's beautiful Viv! So sorry to hear the sad news of the loss of your brother, you've had so many emotional ups and downs recently, you must be exhausted. Sending you a big hug
Val xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Your card is fabulous! So very sorry to hear you just lost your brother, my heart goes out to you and your family!

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Viv, so pretty :o)
So sorry to hear about your brother.....hugs
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Lovely first card Viv, sad news about your brother but at least you can rest assured that he is no longer suffering (((((Viv))))). Love those babies, I want a cuddle
Vee
xxxx

madaboutpooh said...

love your first card for Beccy challenges and a cute image..
Congrats on your 2 grandsons.


So sorry to hear about your brother.

Wendy Fraser said...

So sorry for your loss. Stunning cards since my last visit. xx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...