Monday 11 April 2011

LIM (week 10) card 2

Here is my second attempt for this weeks 'Less is More' challenge.
It may be my last for this week as I am busy starting my son's wedding 
invitations and sorting wedding 'stuff' now.This idea came into my mind
and I made it very quickly in the end ( how I wish that happened all the time! )
I found a stamped image someone had given me ages ago, scanned it into 
the computer then altered the shape of the hearts to elongate them. I then
used computer generated words and made shapes from them like a little branch
with the hearts hanging from them.......well that was my idea anway lol . I added 
two gems near the top of the words also. I agree Mandi about the 1st card, I only
added the flowers as an afterthought, they would look better lower down. I did 
try some of the flowers at the bottom Chrissie but it looked too much. Thanks for
all the lovely comments again  everyone, you are all too kind :O) So many lovely
cards this week, can't get round to leavng comments for all but I think they
are all fabulous girls.......or fellow LIMettes lol ! 
I used a little frame my OH made to take a photo with as I couldn't get one which wasn't
squint.......made the mistake of making it side fold and not my usual tent fold card !!!
ps. Oops forgot to say I glittered the top words too with quickie glue pen and glamour dust !


 

28 comments:

Susan said...

Very creative on your part!! Love this!

Jan said...

Brilliant card xx Jan

Jane said...

Ooo I like this xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card - perfect for this challenge x

Dori said...

i just love this (and i normally hate hearts!)

TAM said...

Simply stunning - love this

Lynn said...

Haven't seen your first card - but oh my, this is so creative and wonderful - well done! Lynn x

Sharon said...

Beautiful...x

Jen said...

Beautiful.
jenjoy x

Mandi said...

FAB card DaizyMae
Very inventive, think they could have lots of possibilities
Thanks for submitting another entry
mandi
Less is More

Diane Louise J said...

You've made a very pretty card, love everything about it xx

Anonymous said...

Exquisite! xx

Chrissie said...

I have to admit to being in awe of your computer skills!
This is a fab card!
Love it!
Chrissie
"LIM"

massofhair said...

Such love and care has gone into creating your card. Two stunning hearts and they look amazing. Very elegant and one of my favourites from this weeks entries.
Your first card was great but this one is outstanding:-)

Canonbury creations said...

Wow Viv I love this card stunningly original!
Val x

The Anscombe 4 said...

love love love this card xxxx

Jackie said...

Very stylish card Viv, superb :o)
Jackie xx

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

What a sweet card, Viv! I love your design idea! Great!

Shobana said...

You are a genius with your computer skills! :) Brilliant card and idea! :)

Lauren Hatwell said...

Superb. Lx

Shirley said...

Such a great card, love your creativity x

Jenny said...

Wow your card and computer skills are inspiring :)
Jenny x

Sheila in Cyprus said...

Fabulous! And very inventive. I think I need you as my personal p.c. tutor! Love Sheila x

Aileen said...

Brilliant card. Love the hearts and your "branches" Very clever.

Carol said...

Such a pretty, pretty card...would have NEVER thought to alter your images the way you did...how creative!
p.s. thanks for visiting/commenting on my blog ;)

Chris said...

Beautiful card Viv, its seeing your cards that made me try one, what have you let me in for LOL .... Chrissieann xx

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sentiments in heart shapes, they're magic, clever you:0) xxx

Lynne said...

Fabulous card, very clever design.
Lynne xxx

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...