Thursday 4 November 2021

The Flower Challenge #62 Add leaves

Hi there crafty friends, I am back with another DT card for 'The Flower Challenge' again. Our theme this month is 'Add Leaves', (as well as the usual flowers of course too) how easy is that?

Our talented Guest Designer for November is Dhruvika, see her card on our blog as well as all the fabulous cards made our DT too!

Come and see what I made below, enjoy your day whatever you have planned also ;)




To make my card I made an A6 card base and used TH distress ink around the edges. Next I used my Hero Arts  Nesting Postage stamp Infinity die on a topper. Then I used my Altenew Leaf Bed stencil and some distress ink to make my leaves background.

I then stamped my Altenew Grateful Heart stamps onto some water colour card and water coloured using more distress inks. Next I fussy cut my flowers and leaves and attached them to my card topper. A few matching coloured sequins completed my card.








6 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful watercoloring Viv, love your card xx Aileen

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous fussy cutting Viv as your card looks like one layer. The most beautiful and striking card, so unique and fabulous water colouring. Loving this one Viv x.

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous card Viv, beautiful watercolouring, Kate x

Bobby said...

Such a wonderful blend of colors on your beautiful card, Viv.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Vivien, what an amazing job you did fussy cutting these flowers, love the beautiful contrast of the pink and purple against the gray leaves.
The addition of the sequences is a lovely detail.
Stay healthy and safe, my friend.
XO

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Viv and I love all the soft colors and the leaves in the background. Great job!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...