Tuesday 31 August 2021

RVD Mock Orange Blossom

Hi there crafty friends, I hope you are all keeping well? Mostly cloudy here lately...what happened to our sun......and our Summer?

Anyway I am here to share another card (also my last for RVD...see below) using an older digi this time from RachelVassDesigns. This beautiful digi is called 'Mock Orange Blossom', I love it!

See Rachel's Etsy shop to buy anything and of course......enjoy your day whatever you have planned ;)


ps. sadly this is my last DT card for Rachel as I have decided to step down from the team now. I have loved being on the team and will continue to follow all my RVD DT friends and Rachel of course too.

Life just got too busy, ....plus at 70 (can't believe I am that old now lol) I want  less to do ;) I will still be running TFC and make cards for them and also for LIM too I am hoping ;)




I used a black spotty background for a change here. Next I added my digi stamp, (enlarging it and adding it in one corner).
I used my water colours again and then added a few clear gems.






2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Viv I love the image and your design. One certainly has to pace oneself as ages creeps up on us, but I'm sure you will still keep busy, Kate x

Mac Mable said...

I have loved your inspirational cards Viv and you will be missed x.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...