Friday 20 August 2021

RVD Botanical Blossom card 2

Hi there friends, I am sharing another card using the gorgeous 'Botanical Blossom' digi again from RachelVassDesigns. See Rachel's Etsy shop to buy anything as always.

This time I went for a bold background, more details below, hope you approve! Thanks for the visit and enjoy your day ;)






For this card I added a black and white zig zag bold digital background to my card base. Next I printed my digital stamp, enlarging it, adding shadow and turning it around. I coloured my image using water colours as usual.
A few clear raindrops completed my card.










1 comment:

Mac Mable said...

WOW to that fabulous bold background, which sure shows off the beautiful flowers to perfection Viv x.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...