Saturday 14 August 2021

LIM #449 Shades of Blue

Hi there friends, just popping by with another card for the 'Less is More' challenge again today. Their theme is 'Shades of  Blue', which I love seeing as I seem to make so many blue cards lately lol.

Anyway come and have a peek at my card below, enjoy your day whatever you have planned ;)
Caught up with my commenting at long last too...phew!



For my card I cut my A6 card base then stenciled my background in various shades of blue DI. Next I cut my Impression Obsession flowers using my die then coloured them in various shades of blue also.
A few clear gems completed my card....oops I see one dropped off on the last pic.





6 comments:

Rosemary said...

you always create such lovely cards with the color blue, viv and this is no exception! just lovely!

Vicky Hayes said...

That's a beautiful delicate bluesy floral Viv! The stencilling works so well with the shape of the flower. Lol at your gems dropping off!! Vicky x

Kathyk said...

This is so very pretty

Kathyk

perfectly4med said...

Wow - I love your delicate background and the die cut flowers are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at Less is More!

Neil

Mac Mable said...

Ohhh this is so delicate and pretty Viv. The flowers and the pretty stencilling looks amazing x.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is gorgeous, Viv. I love the stenciled background and the floral image is beautiful and I love the way you colored it. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...