Thursday 15 July 2021

The Flower Challenge #58 Reminder

Hi there crafty friends, we are back with our reminder cards for 'The Flower Challenge' again today. As you know our theme this month is 'Add Spots or Stripes', I went with spots for my card this time.

 Loose water colour spots really as I wanted to keep it a bit less uniform and more 'random' looking ;)
 The amazing  Enna from ritzyhag.com is our GD this time.


Have a good day whatever you have planned, thanks for the visit and please do come and see my card below ;)



I used a black card base for a change. For my card background I used an Altenew stencil 'Halftone Stencil' and some TH distress inks. The edge die was an Avery Elle 'Finished Frames' one.

I used flower dies like my last card for the challenge but used black this time. The dies were Sizzix 'Wildflower Stems 2' for this card.

The Hello die was a die-namics one. I added the usual sprinkling of sequins, black this time to match the rest of my card.






Please add our cue card below when entering our challenge,
you have until the 25th July to enter.




8 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Viv, what a stunning card, I love the silhouette flowers and your lovely background, gorgeous design too, Kate x

Kate said...

What a stunner - I love the colours and the bold design!

Loll said...

Love the watercoloured dotty background in pink and yellow, Viv. Such beautiful colours together. Gorgeous with the silhouette flowers with matching black sequins. xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Vivien, you created a fabulous background with this stencil, love the combination of pink and yellow, such fresh and happy colors, which are the perfect way to make your bold die cut flowers and sentiment stand out beautifully.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO

Bobby said...

That dotty background is so fun, Viv. Silhouettes were all that was needed to make a great card.

Imagine DIY said...

Its great tips you have shared.Thank you.

Mac Mable said...

I like the way you've done the loose background and the silhouettes sure do pop against it. What a fabulous card Viv x.

TaeEun said...

Your card looks so classy! Love the contrast between the bright background and the black silhouette flowers and sentiment!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...