Saturday 19 June 2021

RVD IG hop

Hi crafty friends, just popping by to share some news about a RachelVassDesigns Instagram hop today on the 19th June. Lots of lovely prizes to be won also if you take part.

See my Instagram page for all details, I am 'daizymae88' there btw. So happy to see so many of my crafty friends taking part. Not surprising though as we all love Rachel, I am on her team and I can tell you she is one wonderful person. Hope she likes this little surprise!!

So even if you aren't on IG do check out Rachel's Etsy shop HERE to see all the amazing digi designs she has there.

Here is my card I made for the IG hop, I used the beautiful 'Leafy Floral' digi. In fact I made two cards so posting them both below.

Thanks for the visit, see you again ...I hope, when I am back with more cards very soon!  Enjoy your day ;)





I used Rachel's beautiful digi called 'Leafy Floral' on my cards. The background is a digital one, but
you could make your own of course using inks etc.
I water coloured my floral image using |Distress inks  and added a few drips of water on the background for more interest.




Card two



I made my card using the same digi as above, another digital background too (a kind of alcohol inky one). I added some 'text' this time and turned my sentiment (which comes with this set) white for a change. Water colouring again, I added a white border and some shadow to my image and sentiment too.







2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous cards Viv, I love your colouring and card designs, both floral images are wonderful, Kate x

Vicky Hayes said...

These are just wonderful Viv, especially the brightly coloured first one. I agree that Rachel's designs are absolutely gorgeous - in a class of their own! Vicky x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...