Sunday 13 June 2021

LIM #445

Hi crafty friends, lovely sunny and hot here today, hope you have it too ;) I am back here sharing a card I made for the 'Less is More' challenge again.

It's a colour challenge and 'Pale Blue and Yellow', just love those colours together. In our garden we have some beautiful yellow Poppies atm. and our Forget-me-knot flowers have looked so pretty there too. The latter are past their best now though sadly.

Anyway back to my card lol... I struggled a bit looking at pale blue and yellow card and thinking what to make. Then I suddenly had the idea to cut some shapes and add a die cut...simples. Hope... you like it ;)

Enjoy your weekend..... what's left of it.....and hope the new week is a good one for you too ;)



I cut these simple shapes using some spare card I have, then attached them to my card (raising one up with 3d pads).  Then I added my simple die cut and a few sequins, job done !  The die is from CAS-ual Fridays and guess what! ...it was a prize from LIM a while ago, how appropriate eh ;)








7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

A contemporary and fabulous CAS design Viv x.

Rosemary said...

really fun and graphic design, viv! absolutely perfect for the challenge!

Kathyk said...

Lovely, modern take on the colour challenge at LIM

Kathyk

clelie said...

The design elements...edging imprint, graphics, sequins, sentiment and lovely colours all add up to a wonderful CAS card! Love it♥

Lynne said...

Love this Viv. The banners remind me of the sea side and the sentiment is perfect x

Lynne said...

Ooops I forgot to thank you for sharing with at Less is More. Maybe it's an age thing :( x

Izzy Scrap said...

Love your CAS take on the challenge, Viv. It's a beautiful and artsy design that definitely gives a sweet hope. And it's definitely a fabulous way to use your prize. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...