Wednesday 3 March 2021

RVD more freebie calendar card toppers

Hi there crafty friends, how are you all doing? So lovely to see all the pretty Spring flowers coming up just now isn't it? we have snowdrops, daffodils and crocus all over our garden atm. I can see the bluebell shoots appearing now too.

We were gifted a lovely Spring bowl of bulbs last year and they are now flowering again. I will leave a couple of pics below.

Anyway I am here to share my latest calendar cards made with some digi's from RachelVassDesigns. HERE is  the link to the tutorial for first 3 monthly calendar cards I made and the toppers which were a give away with any January RVD digi's bought.

I have made another 3 calendar toppers also as a give away if you buy anything from the latest March RVD release. See them all below ;)

Today is also the first day of the new March release by RVD, see Rachel's  Etsy shop to buy anything.

Now come and have a peek at my calendars, thanks for the visit and enjoy your day whatever you have planned ;)






































3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What pretty and contemporary style calendar toppers Viv and they are beautfiul....as are your Spring flowers x.

I Card Everyone said...

Viv these are really stunning! I'd never want to turn the page!!
=]

A Cultura Em Pessoa said...

Your the besst

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...