Saturday 12 December 2020

RVD Snowflakes & Snowflake Background

Hi there friends, I am back to share another two of the December release digi's from RachelVassDesigns again. These two are called Snowflakes and Snowflake Background they are both so pretty too!

See Rachel's Etsy shop HERE to buy anything , there is a sale on atm. too and 20% off ! Back to my cards, the first one was made using the Snowflakes digi. I added some stripes digitally to my card in a bright blue shade. Next I added the snowflake digi, once in black and then in white for more interest.

I coloured  my sentiment to match the stripes, added it to my card, then a bit of shadow to it all. Next a few clear gems and star gem in the middle of the snowflake and my card was complete.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned.......although with the currect lockdown I doubt many of us have plans just now ;)









For my snowflake background card, I added the image, after first colouring it pink and leaving a white edge around it all, to my card base. Then my sentiment was placed in the middle, after first making it white then adding shadow around it, onto a pink box I made to match the snowflake bg.

A bit of shadow added again to it all, then lots  and lots of glamour dust to the pink snowflake areas.

Snowflake Background

Hope you can see the sparkle a bit better here...hmm but maybe not!










3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Two gorgeous cards Viv, super design and beautiful colours, Kate x

Aileen said...

Wow Viv these look amazing, how did you cut the snowflakes they look sensational and the card stunning. Then the second card so so beautiful. I have finished this year's cards but I have to get these Digi they are sensational. Xxx Aileen

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really pretty and a little bold! Great job!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...