Tuesday 24 November 2020

RVD Sketchy Teacups

Hi there friends, today I am back sharing another digi release from RachelVassDesigns again. This one is called 'Sketchy Teacups', isn't is so sweet too?

I used my usual thing..... a digi background and water colouring again for both cards.

See Rachel's Etsy shop to buy anything link HERE, all details of this digi are below my card. Enjoy your week whatever you have planned  and thanks for the visit and any comments you wish to leave ;)















3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a striking image and such pretty colours Viv, on both of the beautiful cards x.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful images and cards Viv, lovely colours, Kate x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely image and I like how you used your signature colors! Have a great day!

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...