Tuesday 29 September 2020

RVD National Coffee Day hop

Hi there friends, I am back with more RachelVassDesigns cards again. It's National coffee day so I am sharing two cards using the digi  'Cup of Joe' from RVD, seeing as it has coffee themed things in it too. See Rachel's blog HERE for more details of the hop etc. For more details of this digi set....it can be seen below my cards.

For my first card I made a digital water colour background then added my cup and sentiment from Rachel's digi set. I used a  round digi punch on my digi paper and added that on top of my cup for the 'coffee'. For the fancy edge I used my Hero Arts Postage stamp edge die.

I coloured my wording to match by background paper, then added a white edge to it, then added some shadow. A sprinkling of sequins and job done.

Sometimes I use digital water colouring , sometimes I use my water colour paints, or I use both methods... you can do either really ;) For my second card I used a digi paper I used on an earlier card, colouring it to match my coffee theme. Then I placed my digi stamp wording on top (after first changing the colour to white) and added some shadow again.

I  used a torn edge die on my card then added a gold sparkly heart by drawing it on the back of some washi tape and cutting it out. To finish I used some 3d pads to raise my topper up on my card, a few white gems and a gold one were my final touches.
















































2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Two beautiful cards Viv, such pretty colours and designs, I especially love the second one with the swirls of latte colours, Kate x x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Doesn't matter what you use Viv, you produce beautiful cards like these.
Faith x

Pinterest button

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...